Snowshoe Tour Kabayama Ridge Line
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
- Product code: SNOWSHOEKABA
Trail description: This trail will start from The Orchards Club house and take participants along the ridge line overlooking Country Resort with uninterrupted views of Mt Yotei (if mother nature plays along). Along the way there may be the opportunity to stop off at the EdVenture snow swing and an outing wouldn't be complete without a hot chocolate stop to take it all in. The trail is approx. 2km long and is relatively flat with minimal inclines and declines. This trail would be perfect for young families (min age 4yrs old) people who haven’t snow shoed before or groups who are looking to capture a unique view of Mt Yotei, prefect for photo ops (weather conditions permitting)
- Distance: 1.5 - 2km
- Duration: 2 hrs
- Difficulty: Easy
- What to wear: Ski/Snowboard clothing is advised. Waterproof ski/snowboard pants and jacket, fleece and under layers advised (you can always remove layers if you get to hot!). A good pair of winter boots/shoes (we have some we can lend but numbers/sizes are limited). Gloves, winter hat, googles.
- What to bring: A small back pack to carry a personal water bottle is recommended.
- Age requirements: Min 4 years old
- Standard package is base on a maximum of 6 people and includes: Transport to and from accommodation, Snow shoes Guide, Hot chocolate and snacks along the way